All these labs are missing instructions

Forward and Reverse Zone Creation Lab

Secondary Zone Creation Lab

Creating a Stub Zone Lab

DNS Delegation Lab

Hello,
We are checking into this. The instructions that you are speaking of had been included but for some reason were not showing for the lab. Still checking on DNS delegation. Please let me know if you are seeing instructions for labs as mentioned.

Thanks,
Robert

Hello Robert,

I’m still not seeing any instructions, but now I see the “Undefined” word. In addition, I have proceeded with the rest of the DNS module and all the labs are are also showing the word “Undefined” instead of the lab instructions. At this point, I feel like I have spent more time reporting these issues than studying the material. I feel like I’m doing quality control. Why is this still issue? It appears I’m not the only person who has reported this issue but yet it takes weeks for it to be repaired. This constant reporting of missing labs in conducive to studying the material.

Hello,
I believe this is an issue with the platform and not the course. They are doing maintenance today so hopefully that will be fixed.
Thanks,
Robert

Hi @adri1g

We have updated these four DNS lab descriptions. We are continuously updating the content and we appreciate the feedback. We are also checking with or provider on the undefined message being displayed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Ricardo