Cannot access course content

When I click on any of the courses, I get to the course description page with the course content. When I click on any of the content, the page reloads to the same page. This is happening with every course.

2 Likes

Having the same issue. Thought it could be browser related and attempted to delete cache, but had no luck.

same thing I’m also having the same issue as well. I’m going to try Edge and Chrome to see if I can login or not.

update tried all browsers including edge,chrome and firefox and even the private browser windows and none of it worked.

We will be checking with @ServerAcademy

Thank you,

Ricardo

Same issue here.

I am doing the “Active Directory and Identity with Windows Server” course and just finished the lab on building the secondary Domain Controller. The next lesson was supposed to be “Creating an Active Directory System State Backup”. However, I get a message saying “This can only be used on SA LMS Lesson pages”. Because of this, whenever I hit “previous lesson” or “next lesson”, I can’t get off this screen. It just brings me back to it. Even if I exit to the dashboard and get back into the course, I am stuck on this screen. This happens in Chrome and FireFox. Any help is appreciated!

There were some fixes done on the backend code to solve the issues here. Can you log out and back in and see if it works again for you all?

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

Still having this issue. Logged out and back in on Chrome and FireFox but still stuck at the same screen. Cleared cache in both as well.

Hi @josephm3, @andrewl2

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please check again and let us know if your issue has now been fixed?

Yes! It works now. Didn’t even need to sign out. Thank you all for your help and for how quick you all fixed it!

2 Likes

@ricardo.p having problem with access problem not working again on firefox.For some unknown reason it only works in Microsoft Edge.