Configuring Windows Server Core

I am trying to do the lab for configuring Windows Server Core and so far nothing has worked.
I have watched the video several different times and have even written down instructions exactly as was stated in the video and still it does not come out even close to correct.

Hi Brady. Can you give us more precisions please ? At what stage does your problems appear ? Right from the beginning ? Most of the time, it’s due to your browser (you must enable cookies, check that first)

If possible take a snapshot of your screen using Windows+shift+i when you encounter a problem, it will make it easier for us to help you

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Raphael. I’ll take a snapshot when I get home later this afternoon, but the problems appear right after selecting 8 for configuring Network Settings. I wrote everything down in order from the video but so far every time I try to complete the lab it does not come out correct at all.

1 Like

I fixed the problem Raphael. When I was watching the video and writing things down I wrote the number used for selecting the network adapter index as 0 rather than 1. In the video it has 0 but if you pay attention in the lab it’s 1, so it was a little different and I didn’t catch it.
I was able to do it with no issues after that.

1 Like