Courses not visible

Courses not visible . I had this issue multiple times .

Can i get reimbursee and least for one month .Also can my membership adjusted to the current rate .

I believe it is $20 per month . Currently paying $25 per month .

Regards,
Ilya M

Hi @ilya.maryatov

Can you confirm if it is working for you? Over the weekend there was a fix applied that might have solved it.

Regarding the billing issue, please submit a request here https://www.serveracademy.com/learn/#help. Under Account Help, select Billing, check I still need help, and fill in the form.

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo ,

Still does not work . This is what I get . There is no Windows Admin Bootcamp course with 9 modules .

For whatever reason it happens on Saturday mornings . Exactly when I finally find time to work on it :slight_smile: . The course stop loading . And then it depends on luck . It may start to load at some point .

This time i have not yet . Pls see what you can do .

It seems from the screenshot that you have the new experience window with the courses. These are not ordered as on the previous display. What happens when you click on the course Active Directory and Identity? does it show the video player with the videos to the right?

OK . I see what you mean .

Labs are not loading in this new view .

Hi @ilya.maryatov,

The IT labs issue has been resolved and they should be loading for you. Can you please check and confirm this?
I have sent you an email regarding your membership issue, please check it out when you can.

Also, we are always on standby to help whenever you encounter any issues, any day.

We hope you’ll enjoy our new learning experience!

1 Like