Endpoint protection server prerequisite: Reporting Service Point installation's failure

Hello,
I have another strange issue :
My GCSCCM01 server configuration misses three prerequisites Servers Roles and Sites System Roles (Endpoint Protection Point, Reporting Services Point, Software Update Point). Unfortunately, the installation wizard requires to install “Reporting Services Point”.
How can I find that it installed while I am installing it?
Bellow it the Screen shot to describe the issue.
Thank you for your assistance.
Andre

1 Like

You need to install the reporting services role on your SCCM server. Steps here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/configmgr/core/servers/manage/configuring-reporting#-install-the-reporting-services-point-on-a-site-system

Yes I view the link and it is the way I use to face that issue. It’s still pending.
I try to create, it says, this server already exists and if I use an existing server, the down arrow leave blank no any device to select.
Here is the same picture as the precedent.
Reporting Service Point
Thank you.

1 Like

Can you show me the screen where you have the Reporting Services role installed?

Hi!
I didn’t configure the RSCM (Report Server Configuration Manager), add some account and today the installation has succeeded, Web url…
Consider this issue as solved.

Thank you

1 Like