Lesson resources returned

Please return the lesson resources at the bottom of the lessons. The old experience had them, but they are missing in the new experience lessons. They are very helpful examples.

thank you

Hi @ambroseg

I know what you mean, the docs at the bottom for download. Let me get in touch with @ServerAcademy to see if we can add them back to the new experience.

Thanks for the feedback.

Ricardo

Greetings,
Could you please tell me specifically what courses you are referring to?
Thanks,
Robert

things like the example power shell scripts from the AD lesson as well as the program msi that is in the group policy lesson that is refenced in the video. Also, it was nice having the lesson document at the end to download and reference when you are working offline.

Greetings,
If you are taking the SCCM course I would be glad to send you the SCCM lessons. I have those handy.

Robert

I am not quite there yet. I updated the idrac firmware on the r720 i bought and it failed and bricked it. so I am waiting on the replacement server I purchased. So i slowed down on lessons until Monday or Tuesday when it arrives.

Hi @ambroseg

We will be adding those resources to each of the lessons.

Ricardo

1 Like

hello @ricardo.p ,

Do we have any type of ETA on when the resources will be available again in the course lessons. I am currently doing the DNS lessons and nearly all of the videos say to check out provided attached resources.

Hi @ambroseg

Let me check with @ServerAcademy on this one.

Hi @ambroseg

The resources from the course lessons were added to the new lessons as part of the transcription, which in most cases included links to other resources, the video transcription, and in some cases the charts that were on those PDFs. We uploaded some csv and zip files missing.

Ricardo