No one responds!

Thanks for all your help. I guess I’m starting to become a bother. It’s hard to work on these labs when if I need assistance, I have to wait a few days for a response. I’m unable to figure out what I did wrong so I’ll just move on and leave you alone. Really sorry to bother you all.

Hi @bigword

Your questions are not bothering, in fact, they contribute to the forum in case others face the same problems and we are here to help the best we can. I am sorry if you are not getting a quick response as expected.

In checking your issue with the lab I’ve spent a day trying to get the error trying to find out the problem. I am not getting the same even do I am doing the same lab and using the same file script with the .csv on the desktop.

I have removed the UPN and adds the values and have tried changing emails and other values and these get added or not getting the same error. I’ll check again.

For the ones posted today I did saw it when testing and are related to the user already created in the container. You can try refreshing to see the users and selecting them and delete.

1 Like

Hi @bigword

After investigating the multiple error messages the error:

Means that the user was already created in another Container/OU so it can’t be created again.

This other error I’ve got:

It refers to the user existing in the same Container/OU

The script used was not the problem. It might have been an issue not deleting the users.

To start from scratch, I recommend canceling and starting it again.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I figured out, eventually. I finally did get it to work. Thanks for getting back to me.

2 Likes