Not sure where to start with the lab

I am trying to do SCCM Lab1 and configure ADSI Edit but when I search for it as (per video) it is not here…

Could you please list the steps for this lab because it is not clear where to begin. All the download + 20 or more videos that lead to the lab and then the lab is 30 minutes only.
Thank you.

Greetings Victoria,
Not sure how far you have gotten setting up your lab. If you are working with ADSI edit I am assuming you will be creating the System Management container. To do this login to your Domain controller as domain admin, and follow the video entitled “creating the System Management Container” You will use Server Manager to get to ASDI edit. From the Windows start menu you should see server manager on the left.
Hope this helps,
Robert

Thank you Robert, when I search for ADSI edit I can’t find the executable. I tried to search the net to find an explanation but it seems that it should be already installed. Could you check why it is so in the lab? Or post the way on how to find it because in the video it is found just by typing ADSI edit in the search box. Was it previously installed? Thank you!

Hi @victoriav

The ADSI Edit utility is on Server Manager > Tools > ADSI Edit. It is located on the Domain Controller only.

Ricardo