SCCM doen't report

Hello again,
In my own lab, my report always displays that error, what should be the main reeason for that please?
Because of that, I can’t view default reports regarding Asset Intelligence, software metering report…
Ref course: Asset Management
Thank you

Hi @andre.serville

That might seem related to the reporting services. Did you install the SSRS?

Ricardo

1 Like

Thank you @ricardo.p .
Regarding my configuration, I have installed this bellow and during that SSRS was validated.
I am going to check again.

Alright, then might need to troubleshoot it. I’ve found an issue similar online. Since it can be multiple things then check the steps here:

Ok, then I tried to open Report Server Cfg, the connection failed. I am about to check that in the services files

I also change the Domain account to the Built-in Account for SSRS, and I got the following result:

Hey @ricardo.p ,
Lookink for the solution to the report issue, I finally solve another trapped situation: the “Remote control” function didn’t work as expected. It is now. Thank you.

For now, this is my error code

1 Like

The error 0x80070002 means “The system cannot find the file specified”.

See if the below steps help you:

Hello dear all,
I reinstall and review all my labs and here is the result for the report:
screenshot°report3
screenshot°report2
screenshot°report

Any comments are welcome!
Thanks!

SQL

That closes this topics. Thank you @ricardo.p , @robert.hill for your precious assistance.

1 Like

ssrs

Hello,
I am encountering another step of issue. This is the 3rd time I stop the lab and I rebuild another lab because this step is a little long when accomplishing all tasks based on SCCM configuration from the beginning till there, the disk space crashed.
This time, I just install 12 site roles, no much collections and updates, no application (MSI/EXE) and I run throught the OSD.
Here, three time I faced the same issue : Fatal error as shown in the screenshot:

I restart using F8 without any result, please your help should be welcome.
Thank you!

I found this link in the communication. Someone should faced this issue before and I am going to check that for the moment

Thank you!

Hi,
Following the link above, I have created an application Adobe Reader, because according to the error, there is no bootable medium.

Unfortunately, the result is still same

Thank you

I am not sure if it is possible on VirtualBox. I used to perform the same testing booting to PXE but was not able to get it booting. I’ll see if I can get a lab going on again but cannnot promise it will work.

Hi @ricardo,
If this case is global and you suppose to be not compatible with virtualbox, I can Go ahead and perform Endpoint Protection.
That was just FYI in case there was any path of solution.
Rgds !