SSL certificate

I am facing an issue wit SSL certificate.

I created a SSL certificate from GoDaddy (standard SSL certificate) I downloaded to my server and installed via MMC, all was installed fine no error message but the private key is missing.

The OS is windows server 2019
is not working with IIS
is working with WebCTRL

1 Like

First, let me start by saying we generally only provide support for courses inside of our curriculum. WebTRL falls outside of what we cover but I will still try to help you.

We need a lot more info here:

1. Is your WebCTRL hosting a website on your Server 2019 instance?
  2. When you visit the site are you getting an invalid certificate error? Post screenshot a screenshot and remove any sensitive info
  3. How are you generating the cert?
  4. Where is your documentation on how to install the SSL cert for WebCTRL?
  1. Is your WebCTRL hosting a website on your Server 2019 instance?
    is hosting a website for the app web (AutomatedLogic WebCTRL)

2. When you visit the site are you getting an invalid certificate error? Post screenshot a screenshot and remove any sensitive info
    the current Cert is out of date.

3. How are you generating the cert?
    From Godaddy, I created a certificate then downloaded and applied to my server with MMC (Microsoft Management Console)

4. Where is your documentation on how to install the SSL cert for WebCTRL?
    I am working on this point
    I uploaded some picture from my certificate, once is how should be the certificate and the other how looked my certificate.

Hi @claudiop2

The certificate might be installed within the WebCTRL application or on the IIS web server. I haven’t seen WebCTRL but by looking at the files you posted you might need to upload the bundle and the cert. Try and see if you can look at “To set up TLS/SSL using a Certificate Authority (CA) certificate” thru the WebCTRL help file.

Look at this link from the forums with a user with similar issue:
WebCTRL6.0 SSL Help Please!!!!

Ricardo