Windows 10 ISO Download not bootable

Hello Anyone who can help,

I am currently working through the SCCM Module and attempted to use the Windows 10 1809 ISO download from the lesson page here:
Windows 10 1809 ISO Download

I am using VirtualBox version 5.2.42 and when I try to boot the new VM with this ISO

I was really hoping to complete the optional lab section in my own environment before using the Server Academy labs and wonder if it would be possible to have the ISO replaced on google drive.

Is this possible?

Hello all,
I apologize to the community for posting this in the wrong category and not reading further down the page:
Instructor Robert’s post gives a solution

After getting through this lecture:
Understanding Windows ADK Compatibility

I have a better understanding of the software compatibility requirements and I will use the links above to complete my VM setup. I think the Server Academy Labs are great and I am using them as well. I would like to have the extra practice also setting them up in my own.

Thank you for these courses!
Lawrence

Hi @lrvl1875

Not a problem. We are glad you were able to figure it out. If you need help let us know.

Ricardo

Hello there @ricardo.p
Thank you so much for the reply, I’ve been registered for just over a week now and everything has been great! This is a great resource and I look forward to the rest of the lessons.

Lawrence

2 Likes