Wrong Quiz Marks

HI,

I noticed a couple of times that even though I select correct answer for a quiz question. The quiz automatically assigns it as wrong answer.

I am not clear if I doing anything wrong or is there something wrong in quiz verification.

For e.g. in the following quiz, I selected “FAT32” as answer. In quiz review, the answers shows as same as well but quiz marked it as wrong in final grading.
https://www.serveracademy.com/courses/installing-and-configuring-windows-server/windows-server-storage-solutions-quiz/

Please clarify this for me.
Thank You.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this. We are taking a look. I can confirm this is only a cosmetic bug - your grade is not being affected. It has to do with how we randomize the answers - we will fix this as soon as we can.

1 Like

Thank You

Hi @ServerAcademy , @ricardo.p ,

The bug is still there. Did you get a chance to look at this?
I tried quiz for Sites and Services two times and I got 80% both the times and it says my first answer was wrong.
Example Screenshot:

Thank You

Hi @vidhyutv

The screenshot shows that 1 of the 5 questions is wrong, not necessarily that the first one is wrong.

Ricardo

But it shows right ( :white_check_mark:) checkmark next to remaining 4 answers. The exact same thing happens on my 1st attempt as well and at that time the first question was different.

Can you please verify my quiz and let me know which answer was wrong for me?

Thank You

@ricardo.p ,

Do you have any update?

Thank You

Hi @vidhyutv

Currently, we are not tracking individual right/wrong questions, just the % score. Your questions are helpful and we have updated our developer to include these.

Ricardo

@ricardo.p ,

Just for your reference, I am attaching a screenshot where my answer is marked wrong.

Check out yellow highlighted part.

It is displaying ( :x:) only next to two answers (3 and 6). Rest all are showing (:heavy_check_mark:) next to question numbers.

Thank You

Hi @vidhyutv

I see what you mean. That is the right answer, and is marking it at the top with an X and not with a Check. Let me check with @ServerAcademy It might be something in the scoring that we will need to check.

Thank you,

Ricardo